[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”2321″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Approximate Duration: 8 hours (*), from the collection site.
Whatever the place of meeting, and whenever weather conditions permit, we will walk around different parts of the island, where you can appreciate the volcanic origin of our territory, with the possibility of physical contact and visual high points of geological interest, that will help you to understand and interpret the landscape formed about 12 million years.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text el_class=”align-justify”]Places to visit (choose one of the following):
– Route of the stratovolcanoes. Where you can appreciate different eruptive phases and some of the most emblematic volcanoes on the island, made of different materials, which resulted in the current National Park, and also discovering how it formed part of the Park itself and the great volcano which, according to some studies, preceded him even higher than Teide itself.
– Fasnia Volcano. One of the closest to our recent era, and easily accessible.
– Chinyero Volcano. The last to erupt on the island.
– Origins route. One of the oldest places on the island, with areas of high geological value as shown, after thousands of years, traces of the paths of lava before emerging to the surface. Reservations are recommended to visit the volcanic tube “Cueva del Viento”, to see from within a channel or river where the lava discoursed to the sea, as has been shown.
– Explosions route. Composed mainly of highly explosive volcanoes (“phonolitic” type) emphasizing, in addition to material that forms, pumice mostly, for applications that traditionally has had the stone in those places (possibility to visit a cave) The tour ends in El Medano, with its famous Red Mountain.
– Hidden volcanoes route. Other of the oldest parts of the island, in which is now practically hard to find traces of volcanoes, because of its high erosion degree, but showing images and landscapes where you can see what previous were volcanoes and their different varieties, even at sea level.
(*) 6 hours in case not stopping to enjoy the meal (not included on the price)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]